Sunday 18 August 2013

Worked Late last night meant too late to get any games in, and today I resisted the 2 Paddys $10 Added Value tournies - until the Poker Roll increases - and just played the Pantsdown Freeroll, and the WH Sidegames freeroll.

No cash in either, lost a flip TT v AK in the Pantsdown and went out 92/237 - Ace came on the River, but no problems with getting the money in when I did.
Went out of WH early.

Not much on the Betting front either over the last 2 Days - won a bit Yesterday, and lost a few pence today on a couple of Bandit offers.

There will definitely be some movement in the Betting Side over the Weekend as the Premiership Kicks off - and I'll probably have a couple of mug bets on the Football and Horses. Poker I've had an Invite to the Mini Masters tourney on PKR - although I've no cash on there to take a Rebuy or Addon - so see how that fares.

I've also updated my Poker Tracker 3 software and got the HUD working - which gives me a little more of a handle on the opponents styles. Although I see theres now a Poker Tracker 4 on the scene, and the PT3 will probably no longer be supported .
I'll see how I fare with PT3 before I invest another £40 in PT4.

I may try a bit of Micro Cash later to see how I fare with that and the HUD - I'll add any Profit or Loss from that onto tomorrows scores

Running Totals (Day 4)
Poker +1.19 (-)
Betting +40.03 (-0.77)

No comments:

Post a Comment