Wednesday 21 August 2013

Accounting Cock Up

I decided a few days ago to record all my P&L in £'s so filtered my table and Multiplied up all the $ Accounts by the Exchange Rate, or so I thought ..... turns out I'd also reduced a number of my £ accounts by the Exchange Rate also.

So the last 2 days have been spent confirming all my Balances match what I physically have. I'm now richer than I thought I was 3 Days ago !!

Apart from that very little increase through Betting/Gaming and played just a few 'No Lose' tourneys - there seems to be enough of these type of games to keep me occupied  whilst I'm relearning the art :)
 Also a fair few Sidegames, and Freebet Freerolls on the Bookmaker Poker sites.

Tonight I'm playing a Hills Freebet Freeroll,plus my regular 'Pantsdown' $1 (66p) Buy-In

No comments:

Post a Comment