Sunday 18 August 2013

Head or Arse

Today registered for 8 Poker Tourneys, mostly 4 Freerolls the remainder costing around £18 Total - When I played Poker before I used to Multi Table easily 5-6 Tourneys - but now with around 6 flashing up at once I didn't now if I was on my head or my arse.......
Add into that the wife returning home from a day at the seaside and me having to help unload the car with around 5 Tourneys in full flight - I crashed and burned in all of them.

I must have been on sit out for around 25 minutes on most of them.......

So Poker Balance as of Day 6 -£22.19 (-£18 Today)

However I fared better on the gambling side, in the early hours I fired up my favorite slot whilst browsing the forums. I only had $15 on the site and was clicking away playing $0.20 Spins spun it up to $25 then had $5 at $1 spins when I hit the bonus round twice almost in succession .
On the bonus round you chose between 7 random 'Free Spin' boxes and the 6 random 'Win Multipliers' - and I hit maximum on the first bonus of 20 'Free Spins' at 10 x Multipler, second Bonus I hit 10 'Free Spins' with 7 x Multiplier.

Came off winning £185 !! -  Very nice

On the Betting side I took £30 out of a Deposit Bonus I had been offered, via the Spurs game, could have won £100 if the big odds prediction had come in - but I'm happy with a guaranteed £30.

I also managed a small profit from a Bingo Side game offer.

So overall the Day 6 Gambling Balance is £335.13 (+218.79 Today)

In fact now I'm not actually doing it as a Challenge I'll keep Monthly records split by Poker/Betting

So Month so far

Poker -£83.34
Gambling +£508.48
Combined +425.14

No comments:

Post a Comment